Tuesday, April 8, 2008

New Ads! Hurray!




Here is my total redo!
This is the first time I've worked with something for awhile and ended up completely throwing it away.
but it's ok!
I feel good about these new ones.
There are still a few things I know I need to touch up.. The white type on the 5X5 is too hard to read.. I'm also going to play with photoshop more to get the tearing of the paper just right. Besides tightening everything up I think I'm there.
I think these ads speak more to the soul of the company. It needed some pretty. It also opened up a good opportunity for my speciallty item.. Paper Dolls!
I need to figure out how to do perforation. That can't be too hard..right? :)

1 comment:

stan anderson said...

Clever and Fresh and Innovative.
You found just the right creative approach to your client I feel.
Great color choices, wonderful type treatments and patterns.